Sunday, August 21, 2005

ANOTHER WEEK

Not just another week, but another one without the boys. WOW! This time they went up north to Grammy A's for the week. Fast fun was had by all as they kept busier than ever on and were off on many fun adventures. I don't know who was more tired at the end of the week - Grammy or Eric&Jess. Mom gave us the boys back and a disk with some of the highlights (pictures) throughout the week so I figured I'd share some here. It sure looks like they had fun and were kept very busy. We had a pretty good week too as Jon went on a couple excursions on his vacation and I....well, I continued the routine of work. Next year I will be (over)DUE for time off for good behavior!!! It wasn't bad though and still got to have quiet evenings and catch up on a few things I wouldn't ordinarily be able to do as easily. It's been nice to have them back and also hear their own 'depiction' of what they did this past week. Looking at the weather forecast, it looks to be cooling off and I don't know about you but I'm about ready for fall & football...maybe even a little HOCKEY too this year!!!