Thursday, August 10, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!

In my family...heck no, it's all boys but we do get to enjoy a new baby girl as my brother has "Daddy's Little Girl" now. Angie arrived on Tuesday and although we have not yet met our new neice, we've gotten to catch a glimpse of her through pictures already. We're looking forward to going up to visit all and meet the sweet little cutie next week. All has gone well as they are already home now too. This would be unlike my boys who are happy (albeit quite dirty) campers from what I hear and saw yesterday. They are up north enjoying hiking, swimming, cooking out and tenting while the getting's good here as summer comes to a close. Since we had also just won some great outdoor prizes, we also got to take a 20 foot pontoon out on Lake Arthur last evening for three hours which was pretty neat. More is to come soon on their adventures but I'm off to enjoy some quiet time away from the computer for now.