Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Trippin'

It seems we may be taking the Break before Spring this year....well, at least Jon and I. Apparently, I am due for this also as Jesse wrote a post-it out that said "Don't make mad or sad" which we agreed I needed to wear at work. I did take it to work with me a reminder as things had been becoming a bit rocky but now headed toward smoother sailing which I am (as well as others are) quite happy about now.

Anyway, it seems we missed picture updates for January so I have gone back to pull a few over to share now. First we have "the Band" brothers and then the Derby cars for the annual race. We all enjoyed babysitting a little friend and also enjoyed another little guy celebrate his 3rd birthday with a baseball party. It was at a cool place that had an indoor baseball diamond so they go to play lots of (different kinds of) ball.

That's most of the highlights of our happenings for now and hopefully we'll report more again sometime soon.