Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shot Thru the Heart


That is one of the boys favorite songs (or at least what they think it's named...it's really Bon Jovi's You Give Love A Bad Name). In this picture, you'll find Jesse's chess medal for taking 2nd place in chess club for his age group (K - 2nd grade). On Eric, you'll find his first baseball encounter from practice tonight...a ground ball gone awry. Eric was hanging tough when I picked him up and informed me he didn't cry and it didn't hurt that much...now. Jesse starts baseball next week. We played awhile outside tonight while Eric was at practice and he hit a line drive right back to me...let's just say it would have hurt more if I was a guy. He apologized with a big smile and immediately told me to stop acting funny...there's no doubt he's a tough one too!