Monday, August 18, 2008

Puppy Power

So, this weekend we took it EASY...easy for us...we stayed at home....okay, not really but we didn't travel...much. We went to the zoo to picnic and see all of these new babies we've been hearing about. There were LOTS of them too...pretty neat! We also went to see Clone Wars so Mommy could take a nice catnap. Well, that wasn't the purpose but always seems to happen anymore. We also got a big stack of books on puppies from the library to help us "prepare." On Sunday, Jesse went to a birthday party while Eric and Jon took a long bike ride...all the way down to where I work on the North Shore...wowee!

We closed out our weekend by going to visit the growing puppies again. This time both boys spent some alone time with their pup too. In fact, when I attempted to pet Cindy as she approached me, her guardian came over and took her away and told me with his infamous attitude "Get your own puppy!" That boy...he is something. We are anxious to take them home. When I asked Eric what he would do if Fudge cries all night long, he quickly responded with "Well, I can sleep through anything!" Comforting :)