Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's November!

You can still find color and leaves on the trees though around here...it's weird. Anyway, Jesse had a tour down at Station 40 for scouts. Funny story...one boy raised his hand politely, looking carefully at the contents of the rescue truck and asked "Why is there a bad word on one of the tanks?" The EMT quickly looked and started pulling off the surrounding content to reveal the entire label and clarified that it really said Class D. Ha!

The boys made a quick jaunt back up to Erie to attend Joe's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Their neighbor friends came in from Ohio so they played it up with them for the rest of the weekend --- big plans and preparations for a spring lemonade stand too. Talk about thinking ahead! I stayed back to get a few things done and watch the dogs, I think they were quite bored with me but at least we did go for a walk around the circle and they definitely liked that. It's funny, my boys used to run to the door to greet me when I would get home from work...now it's the puppies that greet me that way...so I guess I'm not "old news" yet...or at least not with them :)