Thursday, January 16, 2014

January in full effect


So, I'm going to try this out to see if I can do a better job posting this year.  As you might be able to see, we've got a lot going on these days. The Tweeners went ice skating up at North Park (yes, I was on skates taking pictures...I know, daring but no falling for me). The boys switched their indoor junkyards, I mean, rooms....they almost qualify as them now. Eric started Pep Band season (playing for the Varsity boys basketball team) with an awesome game that they won in overtime. Jesse is appearing in a brochure for the Sci Center & is very pumped up this evening with his big Puzzle-lympics win. He spent the day working his brain out in overdrive at the Jr. High competing against other GATE students in the district & came home with TWO big wins. We are glad to have Monday off too as they have reached the half way point of the school year too. Exciting news!