Monday, December 13, 2004

Dream Jobs!

Eric got his first issue of Highlights Magazine today (thanks grandma and grandpa). While looking through it we saw a page that had readers’ responses to being asked what their dream job would be (when they grew up). There were also some pictured so Eric wanted us to draw pictures of what we want to be when we grow up. The two pictures below are the results (it was hard for me to decide)!

Eric wants to be a chef and he drew himself (the large yellow person) with a whole bunch of eager customers. Also pictured is a large cake (on the right) and giant cupcakes (on the left). These are lovingly adored with “icing candles,” instead of real candles.

I decided to be a race car driver. Notice the colored stripes on my car and on the wall from some rough racing! Eric keeps asking why I didn’t draw any other cars. I tried to tell him that it was because I was so far ahead of everyone else!

Maybe we’ll have to see what the rest of the family wants to be when they grow up too!